Thursday 14 July 2011

God wants you to wear FABULOUS shoes!

Str8 men have come along way in the last ten years but they still need lessons in picking FABULOUS shoes. If my gaydar ever fails me, I just have to sneak a peak at his sneaks and I'll be able to sniff out a pussyhound from a cockhound in a nanosecond.


So, in an act of homo-charity for my taste-challenged str8 friends out there, I'm starting this guide to FABULOUS SHOE HEAVEN.

Your guide to celestial shoe stylings is me, "gay jaye", a twenty-something self-professed SHOE QUEEN, with fabulous taste and more shoes than there are days in the year.

And here are our first four angels in shoe heaven from Jeremy Scott and Adidas:



Okay, gay jaye will be honest and admit that he only has three of the four pairs . . . I just haven't been able to get my hands on the rainbow pair, but I'm keeping my eyes out on ebay. The metallic ones are perfect for clubbing or the gym and the basic white/black pair are great when you want something understated (or want to coordinate with your tightest, shortest white spandex hotpants).

No comments:

Post a Comment